Thursday, March 14, 2013

Justified

I'm really starting to feel confident in who I am again. It's been a really long time coming. The strange thing is that the Jung personality test helped me along. Sometimes I question why I do things and how much I contemplate everything. That test pinned me perfectly and in some odd way justified me. Eric will tell you that I'm always looking tor justification and I am. I want there to be a reason for my actions. Another thing that it pointed out is that I tend to push people away if they aren't being who I need them to be. I've been that way forever - even as a child. I also found out that my personality type and Eric's go together dealt well. I knew we were comapitble, but now we have the research to back it up. ;) There's just something beautiful about being justified. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment