Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friendship

I've never been very good at making friends. Of course it's even harder as an adult...I never know what to say and my awkwardness seems to overpower all of my other traits. I always seem to attract people who use me or just don't put in as much effort as I do. Sometimes, of course, I don't put in much effort because I really don't have that much in common with the person. What's there to lose in that case? I wonder if friendship is truly needed. Whether good friends are a neccessary or not, I would like to have them. So good friends needed/wanted: Must like/listen/enjoy good music and still appreciate what you don't like, be family oriented, be thoughtful/caring, give full attention when people are speaking, not be glued to your phone, know how to laugh, be silly at times, and be open-minded. Please apply within.

No comments:

Post a Comment